Sep 1, 2017

Potty Training Both my Toddlers at Once (September Goal)




One of my main goals for the summer was to potty train my toddler boys. Well summer is coming to a close really soon and I hadn't done it yet. So I decided that my goal for the month was to get that squared away. 


 My belief is that accomplishing goals has more to do with making and breaking all the right habits. To me potty training is no different. I'm teaching my toddler boys a new habit and that habit is to go to the potty every time they get the urge. I'm also breaking the habit of going whenever and wherever they please.

 I've already gone through the process, and it was quite an adventure, so now I want to share what I've learned and my experience in a potty training series.

 Here's the lineup:




I hope to see you there! Sign up below to get a reminder for the next post in the series.

Sign up below to receive toddler activities, parenting tips & much more



No comments:

Post a Comment